You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Help me Reach 300 Facebook Fans!

Last year I made a goal to have 300 Facebook fans! Help me get 55 more fans before the New Year. I've met all my other goals so I really want to meet this one too. Refer your friends and have them leave a comment on my Facebook Fan Page letting me know who referred them and what they like about Scrappy Gifts. Most referrals gets a $25 certificate! And you know me, I bet if you participate, I'll be giving out some surprises too!

If you're not a fan yet, go be one and get an entry by leaving a comment saying you're a new fan and let me know what you love about Scrappy Gifts!


0 scrappy shares:

Related Posts with Thumbnails