You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Favorites #38

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday or a fun week for those who don't celebrate the US Thanksgiving =D. Ready for more holidays!?

Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!


Made really elegant art that made the pictures stand out more 


So creative, simple and easy!


Some banners I see are hard to read, but with these chipboard letter everything really stands out. Love it!



So elegant box - perfect little gift holder
Love the angle of the card and the bold colors.

Love these boxes - so simple and I love the silver. Great way to add more life to your mantle and stockings.
Simple cute paper ornaments - check out her tutorial on her guest post from yesterday!



Love these Christmas paper and the embossing of the title.


Great way to add more to your page.  



6 scrappy shares:

Leah (old account) said...

Thanks so much for the feature!!!

MBC Scrapbooking said...

These are all such great projects! Thank you for the feature:)
Love,
C:)

Sandy Ang said...

Thank you for featuring my butterfly projects !

Sarah said...

Thanks for featuring my scrapbook page! Lots of great projects to look through on this post :)

Amber D said...

Woo Hoo Thanks for the feature it always makes me smile, I've got another one for you this weekend!

Amy@HomeRemediesRX said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project on your beautiful blog! You made my day... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails