You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Favorites #39

Sorry this is being posted so late. Hard day yesterday and busy morning today. I had my 20 week appointment. Unfortunately the baby didn't want to cooperate to show us the gender. It moved around a lot  except for its lower body...it kept its legs crossed. Fortunately, they're giving me a follow-up ultrasound at my next appointment, maybe because the baby is breech and they couldn't get its profile either, but I have to wait until January 6th!

I have 2 ways to enter my Blog Design Giveaway (you can enter on both) here on Scrappy Gifts and at Crafty Mommy Diva. LOW ENTRIES!
Also still need holiday cards or invitations or announcements, check out my giveaway for a free digital design from The Sweetest Impressions over here!

Here's this week's Friday Favorites.
Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



Love the silverware on the cookbook holder, perfect kitchen decor too
All these items she used to make it were from the $1 Store. Inexpensive and super cute!


I just absolutely love this. So clever; never seen anything like this for a countdown. Too cute!


Wish I wouldn't be lazy and make something like this. So cute!!! Fabulous papers she chose.


Love the scallop edging and music paper. So beautiful!


She did the paper piecing herself of the snowman and reindeer. Too cute!!!


4 scrappy shares:

Sarah said...

Hopefully your little one moves out of that position!

My daughter moved SOOOO much before she was born. She was laying sideways until just 2 days before she came. It was a good thing she came late.

Hope you're doing well :)

Amber @ Luv and Laughter said...

Thanks for featuring the cookbook. The papers were from two different stacks that I got from Wal Mart and JoAnn's on clearance. I would really love to make one for myself using the Kitchen stack.

Christy said...

I'll take one of each! So cute!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Thanks soo much for the feature! And I didn't know you were pregnant.. congratulations and I can't wait to hear whether you have a boy or a girl! I am sure that you will make some really beautiful scrappy baby stuff for either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails