You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Monday, April 16, 2012

Placing an Order and Payment Options

Please e-mail me (ScrappyDiva2129 at yahoo dot com) this information below OR leave me your e-mail address in a comment, and I will contact you. I used to have an official order form, but I cannot find a site that I trust yet to keep its online forms working. Sorry about that.

Your Name:
Your Email Address:
Product Name:
Quantity:
Theme/Color Scheme and extra information or questions:


Production Time (standard-free, 1 week-$10, 3 days-$20):
Delivery (Free Standard Shipping, Express Shipping):
How You Would Like to Pay (Paypal, mail a check or cash):
Address (if shipping):




PAYMENT OPTIONS

PayPal/Credit Cards
I will invoice you through PayPal. You can pay with your PayPal or with your credit card as a guest.

Checks
I require check payment in full before I start. I don't cash the check until you approve of the pictures I send of the completed product, but the order is not shipped until the check clears. I don't start your order until I receive your cash/check in the mail.

Cash
I require Cash Payment paid at least Half before I start the order. You don't receive your order until the rest is paid in full.

Trades/Barter
I love doing trades. Let me know what you have to trade and what you want to trade for. We can work something out so both parties are happy =). I don't ship trades until you're ready/about to ship yours.



0 scrappy shares:

Related Posts with Thumbnails