You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Standard Scrapbooks





Don't have ANY time to scrapbook, then this is perfect for you. Various sized scrapbooks customized for you, all you have to do is cut your pictures to size. Easy as 1,2,3. 20 Pages that come with no embellishments (just paper) OR fully embellished (ribbon, brads, eyelets, quotes, etc.)  


12x12 Scrapbooks - FREE SHIPPING

  • no embellishments: $60
  • embellishments: $75


8x8 Scrapbooks - FREE SHIPPING
  • no embellishments: $45
  • embellishments: $60


6x6 Scrapbooks (few colors left on the scrapbooks) - FREE SHIPPING
  • no embellishments: $20
  • embellishments: $30


If you would like for me to use your pictures and do everything for you, just add $5 to the price, if you already have your pictures printed for me. You will have to print and bring the pictures you want to use to my home or mail them to me. Add $18 if I have to print them and add them to the layouts. You will have to upload them on to my Shutterfly site.


0 scrappy shares:

Related Posts with Thumbnails