You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Guest Post - Memories by Christine

Hello, Scrappy Gifts readers:) I'm Christine from "Memories by Christine", and Maryanne asked me to showcase one of my paper crafting tutorials today.
If you haven't been to my site yet, I offer paper and digital scrapbooking tips, tutorials, and organizing ideas. Right now, I'm excited to feature a "12 days of MBC Christmas" at my site- lots of free holiday printables are available:)

I'm coming up on blogging for a full year- and I have a giveaway to celebrate! Did you enter yet?..:)

Okay...onto the fun paper ornaments!

I got soooo many fun comments on my paper pumpkin that I was inspired to do the same thing for Christmas ornaments:)

Find some festive paper...8 inches long and 1 inch wide works best- layer them like so, in a star pattern, then fasten the ends together (double-sided tape is all you need!), and stuff with raffia or tinsel before the entire ornament is closed.

To add a little variety to my "tree", I had some pointsettia stickers leftover from another project which I fastened to cardstock, and made ornaments as well.
11-15-10 09911-15-10 10311-15-10 10411-15-10 10511-15-10 10611-15-10 11011-15-10 11111-15-10 11211-15-10 11311-15-10 115

These are sooooo easy, and I love the simplicity of the finished look!
Thank you for letting me guest post, Maryanne:)
Love,
C:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much Christine! Those are just so cute and simple! Love them! Maybe I'll try to make some with my toddler for our tree. =D
Don't forget to check out her amazing FREE printables!!! I especially love her Holiday Memories one.

0 scrappy shares:

Related Posts with Thumbnails