You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Looking for Guest Bloggers

Would you like to be a guest blogger!?

I'm looking for people that would like to share their scrapbook/card blogs/sites or those who'd like to share a project or tutorial that is scrapbook related on Thursdays. Check my Calendar for available Thursdays!

Either leave a comment or e-mail me at ScrappyDiva2129 at yahoo dot com

**If you like something on my blog and would like me to guest post on yours or do a blog swap, we can do that too. =D


5 scrappy shares:

Dawnll said...

Maryanne I love the idea of doing a blog swap...Are Thursdays the only day you exchange? Hey contact me through my blog and see what we can exchange. Great idea sweetie

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Hi Maryanne! I'd love to blog swap with you:) Thanks and have a great day:)
C:)
mbcscrapbooking@gmail.com

Amber D said...

A blog swap would be fun, is it ok if your post on my blog is on a different day? My Thursdays are pretty full. Let me know!

D said...

Hey there, I'm your new follower from the blog frog. I tweeted your invite to get more in . It sounds like fun! Hope to see you on http://inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com. I'm giving away a scrapbook!!! Go see.

dreamChaser said...

hi...im NC, u have a great blog here :)

and i really love the idea of being a guest blogger? hehe..

drop by to my blog ya..n have a nice day.. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails