You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guest Post and January 2011 Online Crop Prize- Jessica's Craft Shaque


Hi everyone! JessicasCraftShaque here! I am a mother of 5 who has the beautiful opportunity to stay at home with my children everyday. And how great is it, that I am able to take some time out for myself to do the things I love....crafting! I am currently designing custom layouts for those who want to display their cherished memories, but don't have the time to put an album together.


I have also started a line of miniature albums (chipboard and paper bag). I am able to accept custom orders if you have a specific color scheme, or specific theme (i.e. baby on board, our wedding, son, daughter, pet, etc.) you prefer.

I work mostly with 12 X 12 layouts, but I can also do 8 1/2 X 11 albums as well. I use only high quality, photo safe materials.
Please take a moment to check my site, Jessica's Craft Shaque.

Happy Crafting
Jessica Shelton


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much Jessica! Her layouts are so cute! I really love the ones she's made for Valentine's Day.


She is also going to be giving away One Free 12x12 Premade 2 page Layout OR One Free Premade Mini Photo Album. Valued at $13 or less. Includes Free Shipping. This giveaway will be going on my January Online Crop at my Blog Frog Community next weekend starting Thursday, January 27- Monday, January 31st!


0 scrappy shares:

Related Posts with Thumbnails