You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Favorites #42

Here's this week's Friday Favorites.
Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



She's so attentive to little details. Love the butterfly and lace.



So creative to use the ticket stub to create a thank you for friend who gave them the tickets.



Check out her vintage ones too. I picked these to feature because these are the colors I want for my little girl that we're having in April. Love the bold look.


She made these to help her stick with the Envelope System from Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover. I need to make some to do better with this. Great way to stick with a budget.



Too cute. Love the the 3-D look she did with the word Love.



Love the snowflakes that can move around in front of the picture.



6 scrappy shares:

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for the feature Maryanne! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Heather said...

Very cute features this week! Nice work ladies:)

Naturally Me Creations said...

Tnx so much for featuring my little gift box!! :D

Amber @ Luv and Laughter said...

Thanks for featuring me! I love seeing all the cute things other people have made.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Thanks for the feature! Be sure to show the room! Can't wait to see!!

Katie said...

Thanks for the feature, I'm so glad you like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails