You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Favorites #41

So I thought it was Thursday, sorry pregnancy brain! I'm finally posting the favorites from the last couple weeks from the holidays.
In case you haven't heard, the baby cooperated yesterday and we're having a GIRL. Total shock, but we're excited. I'll be hosting a big Baby Shower Event on Crafty Mommy Diva in March and I'm looking for Sponsors. More info here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's this week's Friday Favorites.
Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!




She sent me one of these too! I love the colors on them and the sweet sentiments she has inside.


I love the different ways she made the circles: different sizes, distressed, crumpled, etc.


How cool is this! What a great Christmas decoration and I'm sure you could alter it and make different ones for other parts of the year!



Beautiful colors and I love the flow of the flowers


Love the conversation heart stickers and the colors she used.



4 scrappy shares:

Sarah said...

cute projects!!

Congratulations Maryanne & family! How exciting!!! :)

Melissa said...

Thank u!! =)

Naturally Me Creations said...

Tnx for featuring my summer card!! :D

Sandy Ang said...

So glad you liked the card. Thanks again for my butterfly projects in Dec and now these Nostalgia cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails