You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Favorites #23

August 2010 Online Scrap Crop going on now at my Blog Frog Community! http://theblogfrog.com/935825/forum
August 13th-August 17th 11:59 MST
Get your scrapbooking related projects done!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for everyone linking up.
I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



Fabulous tutorial, cute colors, and I love how she reallys fills the space.
She's teaching you how to start digital scrapbooking and even has assignments for you!


Way fabulous idea, plus affordable, and a great way to use scraps!


Fun and bright layout. Love the sun and journaling


Love the flower and the title on this adorable and affordable clipboard


Love the papers and the flower tabs. I'll have to try this someday.


5 scrappy shares:

Colette said...

Thanks for the feature, Maryanne! It's so fun to hop onto someone's blog and see your project being hightlighted!

I'll be linking up again tomorrow! :)

Colette
www.mycomputerismycanvas.com

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Thank you for the feature!! I also love Katie's mini book- the colors are fabulous:)

Off to check out your scrap challenges for tonight:) I left you a shout-out on my blog to advertise your crop:)

Unknown said...

Hi! I just found your blog! I just started a linky called Scraptastic Saturday's because I couldn't find ANY scrap related link parties out there! I would love to have you join in if you'd like!!

Hannah
http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Thank you for featuring my mini! It was so much fun to put together; used one of my favorite lines ever. I'm glad you liked it.

Christy said...

Thanks for the feature, Maryanne! Your party was the first I joined in the world of linky, and it's still one of the parties I most look forward to weekly, even when I don't have scrapbook goodies to add, I love exploring the other ideas. :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails