You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, August 6, 2010

23rd Scrappy Saturdays

August Online Crop: August 13 at 12:00pm - August 17 at 11:30pm
RSVP here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=140369069315367&ref=ts
Challenges, Games, and Prizes will of course be involved!
Let me know if you'd like to participate or offer prizes.
**Invite a friend and if they participate, you automatically will get a prize! Your friend just has to leave a comment saying that you invited them.**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guest Posted at The Scrap Shoppe and Craft Rookie (very similar posts)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link up your scrapbook related projects - doesn't just have to be layouts for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, August 12th to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, August 13th I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!

This week I haven't had a chance to share anything with you. It's been a crazy week! Maybe I'll share something with you during the week though =D. Please give me some inspiration!

Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.

  2. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.








0 scrappy shares:

Related Posts with Thumbnails