You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Teacher Gift

Here's a Magnetic Scrappy Canvas I made for my son's preschool teacher as a thank you for the end of the year. This would be great to give to a teacher at the beginning of the year or even for a holiday =)




Here's what I added to the gift - some girl stuff, chocolate, and a rosette clip.

All wrapped up with a card =)

Are you ready for your kids to go back to school?



1 scrappy shares:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Hi Maryanne, I popped over to see what you have been up to. My crafty group of kids have been getting together for summer projects. we are getting ready for a school Dec. craft fair. I love your magnetic board. I had them make some bottle caps for pushpins and magnets. We also have been working on a version of your canvas projects. I'll have to let you know when I post those. You were an inspiration for that for sure. Take care, Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails