You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Favorites #30

I won another Blog Award - how sweet. This one is from Life, Love, Green!

Rule for the award:
1.Post who it was that gave you the award.
2.List 10 things that you like.
3.Give this award to 10 other blogs and let them know with a comment!

10 Things I Like:
  1. God, Jesus
  2. My Husband and Son
  3. My Family
  4. Friends
  5. Going to the Temple
  6. Date Nights
  7. Ice Cream
  8. Scrapbooking
  9. Playing Basketball or Volleyball
  10. Blogging
10 Happy Blogs:
  1. Embellishing Life
  2. Paint that Nail
  3. Clean & Scentsible
  4. Simpe as 1-2-3
  5. Mine for the Making
  6. Everybody Loves Raymond and Kat
  7. Frame Fanatic
  8. Create with Joy
  9. crafting and creativity
  10. Sustainably Chic Designs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for this week's Friday Favorites!
Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!
If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!




Love the word Dream on there; it can be a child's thinking chair


What a great keepsake. Love the little tickets she used for titles.


Love all the different shapes she used on the Magnetic Calendar.
The Menu Board is just so cute! Love the vibrant colors and the simple embellishments.


9 scrappy shares:

Jen said...

Thank you so much for the cute award! I graciously accept! :0)

Create With Joy said...

Thank you so much for this award! You really made my day a little brigher!

Have a wonderful weekend and awesome picks for this Friday's Favorites!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Create With Joy said...

Thank you so much for this award! You really made my day a little brigher!

Have a wonderful weekend and awesome picks for this Friday's Favorites!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Kat said...

WOW! Thanks so much for the award:) What a great start to the weekend!!
-Kat @ http://katray.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

Yay! Thank you so much for the award! You made my day! :)
Jenn
www.cleanandscentsible.blogspot.com

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! You made my day!! (and it was a rough one!)

Thanks for making me smile :) TGIF!

Kara @ Mine for the Making

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thanks so very much for the award! What a great way to start my weekend!

Michelle@Sustainably Chic Designs said...

Thanks so much for the award! How sweet of you to honor me, I am SO NEW to blogging. This is quite an honor! Thanks again!

Michelle

http://sustainablychicdesigns.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the award!! I'll get it posted today- FINALLY :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails