You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, October 2, 2010

31st Scrappy Saturdays

Link up your scrapbook related projects - doesn't just have to be layouts (anything that uses something scrapbook related) for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, October 7th  to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, October 8th I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!

Here's what I made this week: 
Scrappy Notebooks for a tutorial. To check out the tutorial - check out Creative Scrapbooking Divas! Every week, there will be tutorials to help you create fabulous Christmas gifts. In the future, I'll be posting tutorials to my Scrappy Clocks and my Scrappy Canvases over there!





Let me know what you think!


Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.

  2. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.




Other Link Parties

Keeping It Simple Making Photobucket BWS tips button Memories by Christine





7 scrappy shares:

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

cute notebooks!

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Beautiful notebooks:) I fixed my button for you- thanks for the head up! Have a great week:)

MBC Scrapbooking said...

P.S. Thank you for linking up!

SueAnn said...

Thanks for inviting us!

Unknown said...

Cute notebooks! Can I have one? Only kidding! I love the paper!

Thanks for linking up to Scraptastic Saturday!

Hannah

Sarah said...

those are really pretty notebooks!

MBC Scrapbooking said...

These are featured for my Scrap Party this week:)
http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2010/10/scrap-party-week-2.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails