You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Favorites #14

Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!






Adorable Layouts: Ride and One Little Moment from enjoy every moment
The Ride Layout just looks so cool, perfect for a little boy. I love the close up pictures too.
Love the star paper on the other layout and this layout made me look at it twice because it was done differently than I originally thought - love it.



Fun Title and cute scallop pieces on the layout
Clever idea with the binder clips to display photos.



So creative! Love the colors and the little butterfly.

2 scrappy shares:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Thanks for the feature and all the sweet comments. To answer your questions:

For the picture holder, I did drill holes but I got the wire from a garage sale, so I just glued them in. But I have bent wire before, it's not too pretty or fun :)

I usually do come up with the titles, I think about them for awhile and they just come to me. The lion one was for my son's bday card invitation and I ended it with "we monkey around here" or something like that.

Sarah said...

thanks Maryanne!

Related Posts with Thumbnails