You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, May 29, 2010

15th Scrappy Saturdays

Memorial Weekend Sale! 20% off all items in my Already Made Section.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Next Online Crop - Friday, June 4th at 8pm MST - Tuesday, June 8th at 11:59 pm MST. RSVP on Facebook. **Invite a friend and if they participate, you automatically will get a prize! Your friend just has to leave a comment saying that you invited them.**
Some prizes so far for my June Online Crop (see my events). Prizes - Scrapbook Consulting from Memories by Christine, Code for a FREE 8x8 Shutterfly Book, Code for 12 FREE Greeting Cards also from Shutterfly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link up your scrapbook projects - doesn't just have to be layouts for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, June 3rd to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, June 4th I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!

Here are my scrapbook projects that I've been working on: Just a Music Scrappy Notebook this week; I've been lazy, but I absolutely love how this turned out!




Let me know what you think!

Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.
  2. Include your name and the name of your site.
  3. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.




Other Link Parties
Keeping It Simple Making Get your craft on Thurs.




6 scrappy shares:

Heather said...

I love your notebook, the papers you used are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great notebook!

I just got 10 free scrapbooking layouts.
Highly recommended scrabpooking resources

http://creek-corner.blogspot.com/2010/05/art-of-scrapbooking.html

Sarah said...

That's a pretty notebook! Nice work!!

Beth said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog! I am glad to find your blog! Love your notebook!

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Love the color scheme, and the music in the background is really cool.
My link party is Thursdays- any scrapbook pages, crafts, etc!

Christy said...

Your notebook is gorgeous!! I'm so excited...summer is just a few days away from me, and summer=scrapbooking! I'm going to check out your online event now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails