You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, February 20, 2010

First Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to the first ever Scrappy Saturdays!
I decided to have my own link-up party every week because . . .
1. It will motivate me to get more of my own personal scrapbooking done.
and
2. I love seeing everyone's scrapbook stuff especially layout pages!


Link up your scrapbook projects - doesn't just have to be layouts for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, February 25th to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, February 26th, I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!

Here are my scrapbook projects that I've been working on for friend/family gifts and giveaway winners.


These Scrappy Canvases, I made all in the beginning of February.



I made both of these 8x8 Scrappy Canvases just last night.



I also made both of these Scrappy Clocks just last night.
 


Let me know which ones are your favorite!!


Rules:
  1. You must be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.
  2. Include your name and the name of your site.
  3. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
  4. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
  5. If your link is deleted, don't stress, just re-read these rules and join in again!









I hope you will join me every Saturday!

Also linking at:
Keeping It Simple
MakingThe Girl Creative


Get your craft on Thurs.




5 scrappy shares:

Shaela said...

wow, you've been working on lots of projects! :)

Lori said...

Thanks for letting me know about your linky party! I will come by on Saturday to link. I will also put it on my list of parties.

Come back by and enter my giveaway.

http://lifeaslori.blogspot.com/2010/02/advertising-and-giveaway.html

Kaysi said...

Thanks for doing this, I'm ALWAYS in need for good page ideas!

Felissa Hadas said...

Cute clocks!
Stopping by with Marketing Monday to say hello.

Please stop by my new blog
www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

and my business blog
www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Thanks for joining Get your Craft on Thurs. Please join me next week for another great party.

Lori

Related Posts with Thumbnails