You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Favorites #27

SEPTEMBER 2010 ONLINE CROP starts this afternoon! PRIZES, GAMES AND CHALLENGES! Ends Tuesday! **Invite a friend and if they participate, you automatically will get a prize! Your friend just has to leave a comment saying that you invited them.**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!


It was super hard to choose this week because I'd had some picked and then I'd read more about the work you put into it and loved it more so this week I'm featuring everyone!

So simple and cute - love the yellow and gray.
She used her Cricut to do the letters. I really need one of those or a Silhouette.


Love the sentimenet inside!



She colored every one of those flowers on 50 cards!


Love the muted colors she used with such a cute picture.


Love that this layout is a perfect blend of masculine and feminine to show off both her little boy and baby girl.


Great way to cherish memories from a simple recipe


How creative! Makes me want to spice up some of my rulers.


Love love the colors she used on the Autumn Frames! I really want this for my house!
Love the title she used on the Art Frames. Great way to add more decor to a child's room too.


Fabulous! What a great idea to have these to decorate a room and use for storage.


2 scrappy shares:

Katie said...

What a super sweet idea, to feature everyone! All the projects are great☺

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thanks for hosting these!
Have a great Saturday :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails