You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, September 4, 2010

27th Scrappy Saturdays

Link up your scrapbook related projects - doesn't just have to be layouts for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, September 2nd to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, September 3rd I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!
Here's what I made this week: A Local Store wanted a scrapbook Open and Closed sign for their door. Here's what I came up with for them. See scrapbooking can be used in so many projects!


Let me know what you think!


Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.

  2. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.




Other Link Parties

Keeping It Simple Making Get your craft on Thurs. Photobucket BWS tips button



9 scrappy shares:

Sarah said...

I like those signs!!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Thanks for linking up. I'm adding you to my list of scrap parties to visit each Saturday.

I couldn't get my whole layout in the square but it is a recipe card with my Grandma's Strawberry Bread!

Colleen
www.shibleysmiles.com

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

OK I already had you on my list. Not sure why I missed you Saturday.

Courtney @ {not so homemade} said...

Cute signs! Thanks for visiting me... I'm following you back. Thanks for the link up too! I linked up my ruler :)

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thanks for inviting me over! Now following you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for you comments!! I linked up a couple of my projects!!

Create With Joy said...

Dear Maryanne,

Thanks so much for joining me at Create With Joy and letting me know about your party. I am now following you, have linked up my latest card, and am adding you to my list of spots to visit and hopefully link up to each week!

I love your signs! They are not just great for stores. Don't you have days when you wish you could take the Closed sign, put it on your door, and take a break from it all? (smile)

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! Much better than any old boring open and close sign.

Thanks so much for linking up!!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

MBC Scrapbooking said...

I know I already said it before, but I really do love those signs. Congratulations on your budding business- it sounds like you are doing great:) Thank you for linking this up!

Memories by Christine scrapbooking
http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.comLink up your projects every Thursday!
Make your baby album with MBC! Workshop begins September 13

Related Posts with Thumbnails