You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, May 25, 2012

Scrapbook Frame

I made/decorated this frame. I saw the idea at my local craft store, Porter's and decided I wanted to have one for each of my kids. I made my daughter's one first so I could display it at her birthday party.



Mostly I used stickers on hers and then scraps of paper when I needed some bigger pieces to have less white space.


This would be easy to do with any matted frame. Great way to add interest and color especially for a kid's room.

Link Parties
 Pink Hippo Party    Katie's Nesting Spot Keeping It Simple

2 scrappy shares:

mslca said...

Corporate Gifts - Looking for elegant and delicious fruit baskets? Gifttree is your premier gift resource, featuring handcrafted fruit baskets and gifts for your special occasions. Each fruit basket is filled to the brim with fresh fruits and quality gourmet items. These are great gifts to send to groups or the office. In a hurry? Our baskets are also available for same day delivery and are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Heather Lynn said...

this is really cute! great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails