You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Monday, March 26, 2012

Random Tag

Ashley at Bandy Canyon tagged me a while ago so finally here are my answers! =D Go check her blog out. Love her fashion creations.

Here are the rules:
*Post these rules.
*You must post 11 random things about yourself.
*Answer the questions set for you in their post.
*Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
*Go to their blog or facebook page and tell them you’ve tagged them.

So here we go with ELEVEN Random Things About Me:
1. Breaking Dawn was my 1st midnight movie I went to.
2. I've never been to a rock/famous band concert.
3. I've had more babysitters in December and January then I've ever had since I've had kids (my son is 3 years old). Swapping babysitting is a lifesaver.
4. I've rearranged my house like 5 times in the last month....more in attempts to fit all my kids' stuff in our small home. Having a girl and boy makes living in a small house even trickier!
5. Laundry has become more despised than dishes. Having 2 kids makes a ton more laundry than just having 1...or maybe it's all the sickness....
6. I don't like diving board or jumping high into water even though I'm an excellent swimmer.
7. I've been planning my baby girl's first birthday since she we found out she was girl!
8.  I'm going crazy with all the sickness in my house. January, every week someone was sick. Half the month in February and half the month in March..
9. I desperately miss my extended family and wish I could teleport my family wherever. My parents haven't even met my baby girl who will be 1 next month.
10. I always thought I'd have like 5 kids, but now I might just be good with 2...though I think there's at least one more that we're supposed to have.
11. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

 
Okay now for the questions that Ashley asked me:
What couldn't you live without? my family...a camera...
What's your favorite project you have worked on? Recently our Halloween costumes from last year - really anything that I didn't think I could do well, but then did are my favorite
What's your guilty pleasure? brownies and ice cream...
Your most embarrassing moment? walking into a screen door..... and getting pulled over after I tried to get my boyfriend's (now my husband) attention after an argument.
What would be your dream job? Scrapbook/Crafts Teacher/Designer
Biggest pet peeve? people who say they'll do something, but never do...
If you could live anywhere, where would it be? close to family in Chicago area or really close friends in Washington
Do you have any unusual talents? untangling slinkies? =)
Whats your favorite gift to yourself? Silhouette
Your favorite place to shop? Old Navy and Kohls for family clothing, Mom-owned small businesses for unique items
Favorite movie? How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

 
Questions for any of my followers that want to play...please leave a link to your post so I can read it!

Favorite Book?
Favorite Song and why?
What is your biggest fear?
Favorite TV show?
Favorite thing to do by yourself?
Favorite Holiday? 
Favorite Dessert? Link to the recipe...
Favorite Meal? Link to recipe...
Favorite part about your home?
 Where were you born?
3 Talents:





1 scrappy shares:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

So fun to get to know you more. Really sweet about planning your baby's 1st bday since you were still pregnant! Hugs, Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails