You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites #55

Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites from the links from the last 2 weeks (remember I'm only doing Scrappy Saturdays every other week for now). Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!


If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



She's amazing with these. You can buy a DVD from her to make one yourself!


Love the flowers and the vinyl she used.
I never would have thought to use vinyl on a scrapbook page. I always thought it was for just wood or glass.


How creative to use paint chips to stamp on.
One of her cards, she used paint chips to cut out her party hat!



Super cute and now the song is stuck in my head!

Love the embellishments used - such a sweet mini album


What a cool style accordian - it could be like a pop-out card.



Related Posts with Thumbnails