You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Favorites #29

Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



Love the accordian pieces she did.


Just love the whole look of this, such adorable photos too!


Love the papers she chose for this!


Love the colors and the weaved section in the die cut square area


The frame really adds a lot to this. Love the squared off sections.


3 scrappy shares:

Dawnll said...

What fun ideas you have shared this week, always love to see what others make!

Jen said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas card! Just made my day! :0)

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Thanks for featuring my October layout! Such a fun site you have...I like to see all the things people do with scrapbook paper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails