You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Favorites #21

Thank you for everyone linking up.
I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



This star one was my favorite!


Love that her little girl wrote a word on each page that described the great things about her dad


She flipped a shelf upside down for great storage- ingenious!



4 scrappy shares:

Unknown said...

I love projects you featured especially the altered shelf. Great work!

Vickie said...

I love Katie's stuff!

I had did some stuff over the week but I forgot to link up:( Oh well:)

Katie said...

Thank you for featuring our mini book! It was A LOT of work - getting her to do all that writing - but my husband says its one of the best gifts he's ever gotten. That made it all worth it!

L Simonson said...

THANK YOU for the feature! Seriously, it always makes my day to find out someone featured something I made :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails