You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cherish- Thanksgiving Layout

So Yellow Umbrella Designs is doing a Weekly Scrapbook Challenge and now with a prize incentive! This week's prize: Stampin' Up border punch. You can link up starting Mondays and ending the following Sunday. Oh check out the other prize she's giving this week just for getting more followers- just leave a comment with your favorite dessert.

So I swear I've been meaning to participate in her weekly challenges, but you have to create something new - no old layouts that fit the challenge. So a prize incentive really motivated me. I've been thinking about what picture(s) to use for this layout.

Here's my layout for this week's challenge. This is my first scrapbook layout in months! It's so much easier for me to do other people's stuff because it will disappear soon. My stuff - I have too much time to think about it and all the scraps stay put. It will get better - someday when I have my perfect scrapbook room! =D

Enjoy my layout. I even did a little journaling since the challenge had it - I really stink at journaling. I just don't like my handwriting that much. Oh this picture is from Thanksgiving 2009 - see how far behind I am - well I'm even farther behind than that on our family scrapbooks...luckily my son's scrapbook isn't too behind.








3 scrappy shares:

Sarah said...

Great job on your LO. I hope you win! :)

Shaela said...

this is fabulous!! Thanks so much for participating, love how you used the sketch! :)

Stacey said...

Beautiful page. I love how it turned out. Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

Related Posts with Thumbnails