You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fans and Followers Incentive EXTENDED

GOALS
Have 100 Facebook Fans by November 30, 2009
Have 100 Followers by November 30, 2009

To help reach my goals, I'm offering this incentive longer. For every person you get to become a follower or fan of my blog, you will receive a $1 credit to Scrappy Gifts! So spread the word any way you can: twitter, facebook, grab my button, post a blog, etc. You must have your friends leave a comment on this post with your name/the name of the person who referred them or they can leave a comment on the Facebook Page. Then your friends can join in on this too! ENDS November 30th at midnight MST!



BIRTHDAYS
Want to let me know your birthday, receive a coupon on your special day. Leave a comment over here.



0 scrappy shares:

Related Posts with Thumbnails