You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Favorites #36

Before I do the Friday Favorites, I wanted to share with you about 2 other Fabulous Prizes for the Online Crop that starts this afternoon!!!! Don't forget the Huge Prize Package from NiklinDesigns and $5 certificate to End of the Day Crafting!
Honor Crown Crafts is also offering an amazing prize. Your choice of Cup Cuff from her Etsy Shop. Now I don't personally drink coffee, but I sure having been drinking a lot of hot chocolate so these would be great for that too!


OR if you'd rather you can have $5 off anything from her website: wraps, bags or napkins. I'm personally in love with the food wraps. Wrap a sandwich in it, unfold it and you have the perfect placemat!


------------------------------------------------------
Memories by Christine is creating 10 Personalized Gift Tags-digitally designed and printed out on cardstock.



 You should check out her weekly Scrap Party every Monday - it's just like my Scrappy Saturdays - showcasing scrapbook related and digital projects.
Memories by Christine

Need help scrapbooking, she offers consultation to help you get started! Check out her free Thanksgiving Printable too!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



It was so hard to narrow it down this week - loving all the holiday creations!!!


So creative and decorated so cute - I didn't even realize those were craft sticks for the feathers.


Transparency Baby Card at Create with Joy
Love the color scheme and the transparency baby paper she put on top.


So clever to have an anniversary album and make a layout each year to remember past anniversaries.


Since I've been learning to sew a lot more - I love how this combines scrapbooking and sewing. Adorable colors too!


Love the colors especially the neutral background paper and the Gobble saying!


So cute! Love the papers. I wonder if you could make this differently to hold stockings.


6 scrappy shares:

Dawnll said...

Another fun week of inspiration

Unknown said...

Thank you sooo much for featuring my Turkey! Can't wait to come back next week!
www.pinkapotamus.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

Wahoo!!!
Thank you so much for featuring me!!
=)

Jenn said...

Thanks for the feature!!! I'm sure you could figure out something for the blocks to hold stockings. They would need some extra weight added to them somehow to keep them from falling over. Let me know if come up with something! Have a great weekend!
Jenn :)

MBC Scrapbooking said...

These are awesome projects!
I LOVE the coffee cuffs- if I don't win, I'm buying some:)

Here are some gift tag design samples- I'll post it in your BF community too.

Thanks!

http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2010/11/gift-tag-sneak-peak.html

Love,
C:)

Create With Joy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card and tutorial project this week, and congrats to all of the other featured projects as well - all are fabulous!

I get so much inspiration from your site - can't wait to see what everyone makes this week!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. On Amie Ann's Turkey feature - those craft sticks reminded me of decorative emory boards! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails