You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, November 13, 2010

37th Scrappy Saturdays

Online Crop Going on NOW!!! - Friday, November 12th - Tuesday, November 16th!
**Invite a friend and if they participate, you automatically will get a prize! Your friend just has to leave a comment saying that you invited them.**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link up your scrapbook related projects - doesn't just have to be layouts (anything that uses something scrapbook related) for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, November 18th to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, November 19th I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!

Here's what I made this week!

A Scrappy Box for a Giveaway Winner


A Scrappy Calendar (that can be hung up) for a TRADE
it was bound later
Here's a couple pics of it after it was bound too:
Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.
  2. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
  3. Must be Scrapbook Related





Other Link Parties

Keeping It Simple Pink Hippo Party Making Photobucket  Memories by Christine




6 scrappy shares:

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for having a site for scrappers to link up their projects !

Unknown said...

Thanks sooo much for the invite to your linky party! Hope you link up to mine tomorrow @ www.pinkapotamus.blogspot.com
I'm your newest follower!

Unknown said...

Thanks sooo much for the invite to your linky party! Hope you link up to mine tomorrow @ www.pinkapotamus.blogspot.com
I'm your newest follower!

Unknown said...

Hi Maryanne! Love your blog and I gave you a blog award! Come claim your prize @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/we-have-winner-and-award.html

Courtney Milburn said...

Maryanne-
Thanks so much for hosting this online crop party for scrapper! I have told all my friends, facebook friends, and blog followers about your site....let the party begin!

Pamela said...

I love your box...so creative! Thank you for hosting this linky party. I became a follower!

Related Posts with Thumbnails