You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, November 20, 2010

38th Scrappy Saturdays

Link up your scrapbook related projects - doesn't just have to be layouts (anything that uses something scrapbook related) for Scrappy Saturdays! DUE TO THANKSGIVING, you have until Thursday, December 2nd to link up your scrapbook projects. Then on Friday, December 3rd I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturdays - Friday Favorites!

Here's what I made this week! LOTS and LOTS of things for TRADES (let me know if you want to trade/barter), giveaway winners, and a customer here and there, etc.

Currently working on another one for my friend who had her baby 7 weeks early.

Scrappy Canvas for a Baby Shower Gift


Scrappy Canvas for a Trade



Gift Tags (4 for $3, 10 for $5 if you want some) for a Trade


Gift Tags (4 for $3, 10 for $5 if you want some) for Giveaway Winners


Scrappy Canvas for a Giveaway Winner



LDS/Baptism Scrappy Canvas for SALE - $9 each

I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ...

I AM A CHILD OF GOD


Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.
  2. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
  3. Must be Scrapbook Related





Other Link Parties

Keeping It Simple Pink Hippo Party Making Photobucket  Memories by Christine





7 scrappy shares:

Heather said...

Very cute stuff! I like the gift tags with the apple theme the best, those are perfect for a teacher.

Unknown said...

You sure have been busy!! Your projects are cute!

Thanks for linking up to SS!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

You've been BUSY! Great stuff!

I don't see the spot to link up...??

Sarah said...

Oops, never mind! My computer is acting silly and was taking FOREVER to load. :S

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Such cute projects! You've been so busy:)
Love the baby calendar- I need to start my son's!

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for hosting another great part !

Sarah said...

Hey! I have an award for you on my blog!!
Check it out here:
http://craftingandcreativity.blogspot.com/2010/11/countdown-to-christmas-blocks-blog.html

Sarah
http://craftingandcreativity.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails