You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, May 15, 2010

13th Scrappy Saturdays

Link up your scrapbook projects - doesn't just have to be layouts for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, May 6th to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, May 7th, I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!

Here are my scrapbook projects that I've been working on:

Here are the Scrappy Boxes that I made last week but forgot to take pictures of. All of these Scrappy Boxes are for sale here. These are perfect to hold 32 wallet sized pictures.

Blue Skies Scrappy Box



Girlfriends Scrappy Box
Forgot to take picture of the outside.


"I Do" Flowers Scrappy Box


Polka Dot Persuasion Scrappy Box



Then I made this Scrappy Notebook for my friend's birthday. It's 4x6.


Let me know what you think!

Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.
  2. Include your name and the name of your site.
  3. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.




Other Link Parties
  Keeping It SimpleMakingGet your craft on Thurs.





5 scrappy shares:

Christy said...

I love your boxes, I know I've said it before, but....still do!!! Such a great idea. :O)

Sarah said...

I love those!

Kaysi said...

Cute boxes!!

To answer your question, yes those monkeys are stamps. I used to be a stampin up demonstrator so I have a ton of stamps :)

Heather said...

What a great notebook, I bet your friend really liked her b'day present.

Tenny Kusuma said...

Thanks for stopping by on My Crafty Life Blog. And, I'm glad I could join this. I love your explosion box...very cute!


Tenny @ My Crafty Life
http://createwithtenny.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails