You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Favorites #3

Here are this week's Friday Favorites. This week I had many participants so it was hard to choose favorites. Thank you again for linking up. I'm loving all of your creativity and beautiful work, and others are loving the ideas! Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

I have now created a button if you've been featured. So if you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts! button













Ruffles and Scraps Scrapbook from Storing up My Treasures
She fixed up this scrapbook that was a little dirty from the clearance section.




Perfect for a child's room - I think I'll make one for my son!

She used: 16x20 Canvas, Assortment of coordinating papers, Embellishments (i.e. ribbon, buttons, brads, rhinestones, chipboard letters, etc)



A manly card - it's hard to make things for the men in your life sometimes

2 scrappy shares:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog...made my morning! I'm glad I found your blog, lots of great inspiration:)

Kelli and Crystal at Thingamabobs and Doodads said...

We just saw that you featured our project! Thank you so much!!! You have a fun blog and we're sure it'll become a favorite of ours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails