You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, March 20, 2010

5th Scrappy Saturdays

REMEMBER - I HAVE A 100 FOLLOWERS! I'll be giving away a $20 certificate to one of my followers - leave me a comment letting me know what a great follower you are! Become a follower if you're not one already!
Link up your scrapbook projects - doesn't just have to be layouts for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, March 25th to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, March 26th, I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!

Here are my scrapbook projects that I've been working this week - Lucky Layout, 12x12 Scrapbook for a review and Mini Scrapbooks for FB Fan winners.


Hope you had a fun St. Patrick's Day!
I tried to make ours a little more interesting besides wearing green this year, by making my husband a little greeting (scrapbook layout) and having treats. My 15 mo. old stole some of Daddy's treats (I wish he couldn't recognize candy!)
I was inspired by these two sites: Love Actually for the treats & rainbow and The Dating Divas for the quote.

12x12 Lucky Layout


 
12x12 Scrapbook for a review - these are some of my favorite pages from it



Mini Scrappy Notebooks for FB Fan Winners and for spreading the word


Let me know which one is your favorite!


Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.
  2. Include your name and the name of your site.
  3. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.



Other Link Parties





  Keeping It SimpleMakingGet your craft on Thurs.









9 scrappy shares:

Sarah said...

I think theose mini notebooks are my fave!!

Kaysi said...

I love that rainbow with the rolos, so cute and fun!

Katie said...

Your St. Pat's layout is so cute, especially the rainbow out of hearts. What a great idea to add a "pot of gold" at the end for you treats. Will you replace it with a picture eventually? Those mini notebooks are also a great idea, nice way to use up scraps.

Anonymous said...

Love the mini notebooks AND the Golden Rolos at the end of the rainbow! I'm going to use the rolo idea next year for my kiddos. They both love rolos and what a great way to give them some gold on their lucky day! Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is so cute! Thanks for linking up this week!

Heather said...

I love how your used the heart stickers to create your rainbow on your LO, very cute!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute notebooks! I love them all! I SO want to win your $20 GC!

Lori said...

This is really neat!

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another great party. Don’t forget to stop by and enter my giveaway. I’ll announce the winner at next weeks party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails