You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Thursday, December 22, 2011

New for 2012

I've been really struggling to keep up with life especially the last 2-4 months! I've been getting super stressed out so there will be some changes to Scrappy Gifts in the new year.

Scrappy Saturdays will now become Scrappy 2nd Saturdays. I'll just have my linky party once a month because I don't really have that many participants. Plus my computer is old and slow along with slow internet - so trying to look at everyone's links, comment on them, and post favorites has been taking too much time! I have 2 kids: a 3 year old who doesn't nap and an 8 month old who crawls and gets into everything now! I'll still have a post sharing Favorites from the link party.

I have new Digital Designs that you can iron on or I can iron on to shirts for you. Pictures are just on Facebook for now, but will be adding them to my site soon.

New Prices will be in store for 2012. So if you want 2011 prices, order now before December 31st - you can have until January 31st to pay. Just e-mail your order to ScrappyDiva2129 at yahoo dot com

Good news - I now own a Silhouette Cameo!!! It's my Christmas/Anniversary present! I actually received it on my son's 3rd birthday (November 30th) and I ordered it on Black Friday. I haven't gotten to play with it much, but for the few hours I tried it out, it was the best feeling in the world! When I first bought it though, I regretted my decision because we're so tight on money as is...thus I spent most of December trying to sell sell sell! My hard work paid off because I feel like I mostly paid it off my credit card. I'm excited to create better things for my customers too!

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year!


2 scrappy shares:

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear that things are crazy for you right now! I can totally relate!

My husband just finished the basement renos, so I was finally unable to unpack my craft/ scrapbook stuff & get it organized again. It had all been in diaper boxes and it took too much time to find stuff when I tried to craft!

I am hoping to start scrapbooking again in the new year! I really missed it!!

Having your scrapbook saturday on a set date like that should be easier for me to remember. And I should finally have something to link up as well- haha!

Merry Christmas to you & your family!! Enjoy your fun present :)

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

You are a busy mom indeed. Mine are 4th and 2nd grade but I have started working outside the home again so not much gained in time. I'm so happy you got your electronic machine. I bought a Bigkick and so happy with it. I love Tim Holtz so I hope to collect more of his products that go with it. Congrats on your sales, that is hard to do on-line. Merry Christmas. and thank you for keeping up with scrappy gifts. I love to connect with others to share our projects. Lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails