You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friday Favorites #59

Sorry this is late....my son has been throwing up on and off since Wednesday night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites from the links from the last 2 weeks (remember I'm only doing Scrappy Saturdays every other week for now). Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



Perfect elements (distressed and darker colors) for riding on the subway.


Super creative way to use scrapbook paper and scrapbooking studs


AMAZING that she completed all of these. This link only shows some of her layouts. Here were 2 of my faves.



1 scrappy shares:

Forgetfulone said...

Very cool! Thanks for using my layout. It's one of my favorites, too. And the jewelry is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails