You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites #44

January 2011 Online Scrap Crop Going on NOW! Challenge, games and prizes! Participate whenever - all challenges and games will be up until Monday.

HUGE SALE - everything on Scrappy Gifts is on sale. 40% off one item and 15%-30% on others. See here for all the details!

Scrappy Gifts has been nominated for Best Paper Goods at Penny Pinching Polly's Best of 2010. Click here to vote for me. It would be much appreciated, thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for everyone linking up. I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!



Isn't this darling!!! I have to make this especially when my 2nd one comes.



Love the bold look and simplness of this layout. 



Love these colors, the flowers and stitching she did 



Beautiful, detailed work. Love the way she did the month numbers and the bible verses she included 



Gorgeous aren't they - perfect touch to add to a Valentine gift. 



3 scrappy shares:

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Hi dear..thanks for your lovely words at my blog,& thanks for the follow,I am following back with
~ Love ~

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Love the ideas here! Especially the valentines hands. Thanks for the blogfrog comment too, I'm so excited to follow your blog.

www.anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Thanks for featuring my handprints, Maryann. I am still trying to finish up my boys' first year album (and they are now 7 and 3!)so maybe this will inspire me to finish that last little bit! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails