You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Saturday, October 30, 2010

35th Scrappy Saturday

Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Halloween weekend! It's been fun seeing all the Halloween projects. My toddler is going as a a frog, me the princess and my husband the prince that the frog turns into. Although I'm not big on princesses for myself, I like all of us to match for Halloween plus something simple for my husband since he's not big on dressing up =D What are you or your kids dressing up as? Any fun parties?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link up your scrapbook related projects - doesn't just have to be layouts (anything that uses something scrapbook related) for Scrappy Saturdays! You have until Thursday, November 4th to link up your scrapbook projects. (I decided to do that since Saturdays are busy days for people to spend time with family and get errands done.) Then on Friday, November 5th I'll do a post sharing my favorites from Scrappy Saturday- Friday Favorites!

Here's what I made this week! finished the laminated scrappy box!



Also here's something that's been in the process for a while
I am currently 14 weeks along. I've had nausea and vomiting since 6 weeks. It was getting better and then I got sick sick this week: sore throat, stuffed up nose and coughing. Lots of coughing the past couple days has made me vomit some more. Thus I've felt behind with projects and getting back to people so please forgive me!



Rules:
  1. Grab our party button below so everyone can get in on the fun.
    OR
    Be a follower of Scrappy Gifts - I will follow you if you link up and I will leave a comment on your scrapbook project. =D I'd love if you left a comment about mine, but not mandatory.
  2. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.





Other Link Parties

Keeping It Simple Making Photobucket BWS tips button Memories by Christine





6 scrappy shares:

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Congratulations! You'll treasure that first baby picture you have there forever!
Your photo gift box is so cute too!

barnscrapper said...

Cute box! Clever idea!

Unknown said...

Your box turned out great! What a cute idea!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

I CANNOT wait to get my photobox!!! Ha, ha, you didn't have to swirl up the faces on it. They are pretty small anyway:)

Create With Joy said...

Congrats on the pregnancy - sure hope you feel better soon though!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Thanks for hosting and thanks for linking up with the Scrap Party!
Congratulations again on your pregnancy- hope you feel better!
Love,
C:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails