You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Favorites #22

Thank you for everyone linking up.
I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!




Lap Tray from Paisley Passions
Inventive, functional and cute!



Adorable Layout from Vickie's Scrapbooking and Tidbits
loved the sewing she did on it


Digital Advent Christmas Calendar from My Computer is my Canvas
Love the bold, bright colors and she's going to use Rolo pieces on it - so cute!



Mini Albums from Nana's Comfy Home
Love the colors of the pink one and the Wedding one is so chic!


4 scrappy shares:

L Simonson said...

Thanks for featuring my Lap Tray. It was fun to make :) Always makes my day to get featured. Have a great weekend!!!

Colette said...

Thanks for featuring my Advent Calendar... you made my day!! :)

Katie said...

I still can't believe part of that tray started out as wooden letter Ws. Some people are so creative!

Vickie said...

Thank you for featuring my layout:) Love that Advent calendar!

Related Posts with Thumbnails