You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Favorites #20

Thank you for everyone linking up.
I love looking at everyone's ideas and creativity. Here are this week's Friday Favorites. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow's Scrappy Saturday!

If you've been featured today or a previous week, Grab the I was Featured on Scrappy Gifts button!





Check out some other cute pages she did under this post.



love the different fonts for the title and love the star paper!



Love the diagonal ribbon and corner designs.



She finished 30 layouts one weekend, so go check more of her fabulous pages!



sewing stars Layout (love stars!) and First Haircut Layout (love the scissors) from Keeping it Simple
She had Scrapbook Week this week - go check her other amazing layouts and tips!

 

Love the ribbon hinging it - such an adorable way to display some favorite photos








What a beautiful memory to capture for her neighbors.



5 scrappy shares:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L Simonson said...

Super cute stuff! Thanks so much for the feature! :)

Heather said...

Thanks for featuring my LO's. I am going scrappin' at a friends house all day Monday, I'll have more to post soon!!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

I totally didn't know you had a scrappy link party! Just started following. So glad that you do!! I am about to challenge myself to 10 days of scrapbooking, I have to get my 2009 scrapbook finished. I usually have my yearly books done by Jan 31!! We are going on Aug, so I need to kick it in gear! I will be sure to link up, thanks for hosting!

Amy C said...

Some how I missed that you featured my page! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails