You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wii Valentine's Box

*** Update I received 2nd place - thanks for all your efforts in voting for me - it was super close!


PLEASE!!! Go vote for my Wii Valentine's Box. Leave me a comment letting me know if you vote! Thanks my followers are the best!

VOTING ENDS TOMORROW 2/17

Here's my Entry for Cedar Fort Inc. 's Valentine's Day Box Contest.

Go vote for me by leaving a comment under my entry's post.

My husband was the first in line in our city at the local K-mart to get a Wii. He sat out most of the night with his buddies - they had icicles on their sleeping bags. Ever since then we've kinda been known as the Wii family. =D We had a birthday party for our 1 year old with a Wii Mario Party theme even. So when I saw this contest, I automatically thought what could I do Wii themed.

Can you see the slot to put cards in?
This will be perfect for my Valentine's Day Party on Saturday.

You can vote twice: so go pick your top 2 favorite!
OR you have until 2/16 to enter your own box! Just read the post about the giveaway and rules again.


Here's a picture of Mii with it - mind you it's past midnight (technically later today) - I'm exhausted, but I have lots to do tomorrow to plan for my Valentine's Day party on Saturday.




Making

Keeping It Simple

The Girl Creative



2 scrappy shares:

Gosfam said...

I voted for you--GOOD LUCK!!

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

I voted for you too. Good luck. ACTUALLY yours was the best. SO that was easy. :) ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails