You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark! i get the cutest handwriting fonts at fonts for peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Monday, January 18, 2010

Baptism Scrappy Canvas

In the Latter-Day Saint (Mormon) religion, we are baptized at 8 years old by immersion. I made this for one of the boys in my class who was just baptized at the beginning of the year. I could just as easily make these for those who believe in infant baptism as well.

What a great way to remember a child's baptism.


This one I made for my friend's son whose favorite color is pink, but is getting made fun of for liking pink - so I made it boyish with some pink in it.






1 scrappy shares:

Stacey said...

This is really cute. Great idea! Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

Related Posts with Thumbnails